1) Some woman took a picture of my license plate today because I was supposedly “swerving out of control” in front of her. Yes it got a little dicey for a while, but come on…..it’s not like I was continually swerving out of control and driving onto people’s lawns. It was only once! I only glanced down for a second to check my phone, but she held her phone up at eye level while she drove trying to take a picture of my car. Who is more irresponsible hmmm?
2) I was having horrible anxiety for weeks and just figured out today that it’s because of my electronic cigarette. I’ve been vaping non-stop lately. Nicotine gives me unfathomable amounts of anxiety (shivering in a fetal position and having hellish thoughts about my parents dying and being alone and unloved for the rest of my life) – it messes me up BIG time. I’m a dope because this has happened before in the past, I just completely forgot about it.
3) I bought a box of Vplensih for my 20 day trek thru Nepal. I thought I was buying 200 little packets of powered electrolytes to sprinkle in my nalgene bottle, but I instead got a huge box of 2,000 packets. I don’t even think there are any electrolytes in them. Just small amounts of vitamins.
3.5) I used to call nalgene bottles, algene bottles. And still do sometime.
4) The nicotine in my electronic cigarette is giving me heart palpitations, but I’m still vaping it as we speak.
5) I bought a box of Jack Link’s (50 count) for my Nepal trek, but found out they are too heavy and bulky to carry in my pack. So I’ve been eating 4 or 5 of them daily and wondering why my stomach’s been hurting me lately.
6) I bought an australian canvas dover hat because I thought it would help me look cool.
I was going to wear it out for my birthday dinner to the Outback Steakhouse, but changed my mind because I didn’t want my brother to make fun of me. Although, he’s the one to make fun of since he ate way too much and projectile vomited all over his bedroom last week.
7) I’m an avid believer in yoga face.
It works! It actually works!
I discovered this YouTube video over the summer and did the exercises for a week or two and actually started seeing a change in my face – a good change. But then I forgot about it until just recently (after seeing my new drivers license photo) and decided to give it a shot again and holy crap I swear it works!
Please watch the video it’s hilarious, and not BS. I call it the poor mans face lift.
8) I can never remember how to spell the word EXERCIZE. Excersize, exercise, excersize?
9) I’m going to stop blogging now so I can watch Naruto.