I can’t remember the last time I woke up without a hangover.
I’ve been drinking a lot since I got back from Nepal because my friends all hate me. Not only does K hate me, but another good friend doesn’t like me too much either.
She said I was mean to K in my Nepal post and that I showed a lot of hate and anger towards her. That was her only response to my post. No explanation or anything. Just that I was mean. I don’t know where in my blog show’s me having hate and anger (very strong words), but somewhere it does. I’m apparently the bad guy in all this. I’m the one who screwed up. I’m the degenerate low-life.
I’m in a bad place. All I want to do is hang out with Dave and drink myself into a stupor. I give up. People want to take sides that’s fine, I don’t need anyone. I really don’t.
I started hanging out with Kristie and all her friends. All her friends ever want to do is go out and drink. Now I not only have Happy Tuesday to drink, but there’s also Thirsty Thursday and Hump Day, which we also call Thirsty Thursday because we never know what the hell day of the week it is.
I’m going to end up in a gutter with my new friends drunk beside me laughing at each other and me, slapping each other on the backs and giving high fives. I’ll be laughing too. Laughing and crying.
And this girl, Kristie, must have text me over a dozen times today and it’s only 3 o’clock. She’s starting to enclose me in her finely spun alcohol induced cocoon of friendship. She wants to hang out. I told her I was taking a nap. Ha ha maybe I really am an asshole and everyone is right.
I went to the massage clinic to sit today. I woke up tired as hell at 10 am so I could be there for 11. My mother made pasta Primavera and put some in a Tupperware container for me to take with me. I gave one massage and came back home exhausted. Pasta for breakfast wasn’t a good idea today.
I’m still waiting for my friend to tell me where in my post I was being mean. But should I care or should I just let it go? If I let it go that means our friendship is pretty much over. I don’t want to be that girl. The one who no one really wants to be around. I can take a hint.
Jesus what kind of friends do I have? One of them leaves me alone in the Himalayas and the other one says I was mean. Is everyone like this? Or do I just have shit luck?
- Okay, I’m going to just go ahead and lay it out for y’all (melanieslifeonline.wordpress.com)
- Hating self (nothinginmynoggin.wordpress.com)
- I love you, friend. (soaffected.com)
- On (Un)Lasting Friendships (theofficialtta.wordpress.com)
- Friendship : A tale of small hope! (tanvishah23.wordpress.com)
- A dialog about Friendship (wdednh.wordpress.com)
- BPD and Friendships – not a jolly ride (sexyonthedarkside.wordpress.com)
- I did Send The unsendable letter – My Roger Responded. What do Ya Think? (stripair.wordpress.com)
- Nepal: Consolidating The Peace – Analysis (eurasiareview.com)
- Resentment is a one way street to nowhere (spreadinformation.wordpress.com)
- Live EPIC: Be a Friend (elleswim.net)
- I’ll Praise You in this Storm (ajourneytoliveloved.wordpress.com)
- Beautiful Nepal! (chocolateisfromheaven.wordpress.com)
- Snapshots from Kathmandu (dawn.com)
- Off in a visit to Nepal (adventuretravelers.org)