I had a super weird dream last night. I dreamt that I was in college taking chemistry and math classes. I was happy and loving school. But then the school turned into a prison and the prison was under attack by Barack Obama and his army of bandits. He told us that no one will get hurt as long as we put all our money in a safe so he can take it all at once.
The prison had good people in it. There were students trapped in it and I was one of them. We put all our money in a safe and ran away from it except for a few brave souls who decided to stay with the money to make sure Obama kept his word that no one will get injured.
I was not one of the brave souls, I ran and looked for an exit. I ran down long corridors, found myself in storage rooms looking for a window, a vent to slip in, an underground passage.
Student – “He’s here! Obama is here and he’s killing everyone!”
Obama taken the money, but went on a killing spree anyway. He was killing all the people who stayed with the safe.
Student – “We have to go back and help the others! We have to go back!”
No one listened. Instead the other students pretended nothing was wrong and continued about their business in complete denial. They didn’t even run or look for an exit.
There was no way I was going to go back. I was unarmed and could hear the people screaming. It would be idiotic to go back to be slaughtered.
I found a window and climbed out. I ran out of the building and passed a film crew. A reporter was there interviewing people who escaped.
Distressed woman – “Obama is in there killing everyone! Help them!”
Reporter – “Don’t be ridiculous. That’s absurd.”
Me – “She’s not lying!”
I ran away and found myself in a broken down city torn by mayhem. It was the zombie apocalypse and people were changing into killers.
This is when I woke up, went to the bathroom, came back in my bedroom (locked my door), and went back to sleep.
I fell back into my dream.
A group of young teenagers were unaffected by the zombie virus. They were scared and had nowhere to run.
Me – “I know of a safe place. Follow me.”
For some reason I thought the prison was the safest place. Obama wasn’t there anymore to wreak havoc and there were guards and security everywhere.
I taken them there for safety and we were placed into safe rooms with other terrified people.
I can’t remember anything else. There was a lot more to the dream, but I forgot it. I woke up sweaty and tangled in my sheets.
I don’t know why it had to be Obama doing the killing. I always dream of him and he’s always the bad guy in my dream. I have nothing against him in real life and I hardly ever think about him.
- Prepare for the zombie apocalypse in…a Hyundai? (holykaw.alltop.com)
- Evidence of the Zombie Apocalypse (thegoodgreatsby.com)
- Zombie Apocalypse (Extract from Mass Fiction) (stimulacra.wordpress.com)
- Mapping the Zombie Apocalypse (thedailybeast.com)
- 12 Houses That Will Get You Through A Zombie Apocalypse (buzzfeed.com)
- CDC warns of Zombie Apocalypse. Really! (citizenpatriots.typepad.com)
- Ok, Apparently The Zombie Apocalypse HAS Started (buzz103.radio.com)
- “Zombie Apocalypse Survival Class” being offered in Conover (wcnc.com)
- CDC Denies Zombie Apocalypse Internet Rumors, ‘Does Not Know of a Virus or Condition That Would Reanimate the Dead’ (inquisitr.com)